GO TERM SUMMARY
|ER-associated protein catabolic process
|The chemical reactions and pathways resulting in the breakdown of proteins transported from the endoplasmic reticulum and targeted to cytoplasmic proteasomes for degradation. This process acts on misfolded proteins as well as in the regulated degradation of correctly folded proteins.
- ER-associated protein breakdown
- ER-associated protein catabolism
- endoplasmic reticulum-associated protein catabolism
- endoplasmic reticulum-associated protein catabolic process
- ER-associated protein degradation