GO TERM SUMMARY
||protein secretion by the type III secretion system
||The process by which proteins are transferred into the extracellular milieu or directly into host cells by the bacterial type III secretion system; secretion occurs in a continuous process without the distinct presence of periplasmic intermediates and does not involve proteolytic processing of secreted proteins.
- protein secretion by the T3S
- type III protein secretion system
- protein secretion by the T3SS
- protein secretion by the TTSS
- protein secretion by the type III protein secretion system