GO TERM SUMMARY
||regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure by circulatory renin-angiotensin
||The process by which angiotensinogen metabolites in the bloodstream modulate the force with which blood passes through the circulatory system. The process begins when renin is released and cleaves angiotensinogen.
- control of blood pressure by circulatory renin-angiotensin
- circulatory renin-angiotensin regulation of blood pressure
- circulatory renin-angiotensin control of blood pressure
- circulatory renin-angiotensin blood pressure regulation
- renin-angiotensin blood pressure control